Daniel McMahon, MD is a board-certified physician in family medicine who specializes in primary care, including chronic disease management, preventive testing and monitoring, acute illness and injury management. Dr. McMahon takes a comprehensive approach to the health of his patients, and strongly believes in preventive care strategies and maintaining control over chronic conditions. He prides himself on having the opportunity to provide long-term care to patients and families by working with them to promote good health and happiness.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, St. Matthew’s University School of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Family Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Northside Hospital, Cherokee Campus