Dr. Kirk Hewling is a board-certified physician in family medicine who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions in patients of all ages. Dr. Hewling brings years of experience serving the Cherokee County communities, and prides himself on serving each patient with compassionate, attentive care to help them achieve and maintain wellness.
Dr. Hewling offers a full range of primary care services, including chronic disease management, acute illness care and comprehensive preventive care, personalizing care for each unique patient based on their specific needs.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Howard University College of Medicine
- Residency, Family Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Family Practice
- Member, American Academy of Physicians
- Member, Georgia Academy of Physicians
- Member, American Medical Association
- Northside Hospital, Cherokee Campus