Dr. Lata Parvathaneni is a board-certified physician in family medicine who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions in patients of all ages. Dr. Parvathaneni brings years of experience in family medicine, and prides herself on advocating for her patients and providing them with education to help them manage their chronic health problems.
Dr. Parvathaneni offers a full range of primary care services, including chronic disease management, acute illness care, minor surgical procedures, women’s health, treating geriatric patients, comprehensive preventative care and personalizing care for each unique patient based on their specific needs.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Peoples Friendship University of Russia
- Residency, Family Medicine, Wright State University
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Family Practice
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Northside Hospital, Cherokee Campus