As a board-certified physician, Dr. Loe has practiced primary care in states spanning the South, including Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Texas. Her empathetic take on family medicine as well as her highly-regarded knowledge and experience, has earned her the distinct title as a “Patients Choice” Doctor in Atlanta magazine’s Top Docs issue for the past five consecutive years. She is also the recipient of the “Compassionate Doctors” and “On Time Doctors” Awards.
Dr. Loe believes in personal, thoughtful care, focusing not only on disease detection, screening, and management but also creating individualized wellness plan. Not only a primary care practitioner, but also a medical advocate, Dr. Loe takes the time to get to know her patients, so that they can live a more fulfilling, healthier life.
Education and Training
- Graduate of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Department Chair and Medical Executive Committee Member – WellStar Kennestone Hospital (2010-2012)
Awards & Memberships
- Member of American Academy of Family Practice and Georgia Academy of Family Physicians
- Atlanta magazine Top Patient Choice Doctor (2008-2012)
- Recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Bridges to Excellence Program for quality diabetic care and management
- Northside Hospital, Cherokee Campus