Steve Lammert, MD is a board-certified physician in internal medicine who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of medical conditions in adult patients. Dr. Lammert brings nearly three decades of experience of adult medicine and prides himself on getting to know each of his patients. It’s important to him to serve each patient with compassionate, evidence-based care to help them achieve and maintain wellness.
Dr. Lammert offers a full range of internal medicine services, including preventive medicine, acute care, chronic disease management and comprehensive preventive care.
Education and Training
- Medical Education, Medical College of Georgia
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Medical College of Georgia
- Fellowship, Internal Medicine, Chief Resident-Internal Medicine at Georgia Baptist Medical Center
Board Certifications and Memberships
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine
- Northside Hospital, Cherokee Campus